JDRF Promise Ball Gala - November 11, 2017
Come party with me! Meet my boys, especially Brian, my baby. Brian has Type 1 Diabetes and the party is to celebrate an organization, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). Brian was diagnosed 8 years ago and since then has been 100% dependent on insulin shots and needle sticks. I consider us fortunate that Brian was old enough to understand his disease. Many are diagnosed as little children, even toddlers. I strongly support JDRF because they are funding research to cure my son and to prevent this disease in many children to come.
You have 2 ways to join in.
Attend our amazing OPEN HOUSE
- Saturday October 28, 2017
- 10am to 2 pm
- at Van Dyke AeSave tons of $$ on products and procedures
- Bid on Silent Auction to benefit JDRF
- Have fun, hear informative talks, munch on goodies and chat with our great team!
- RSVP at vandykeaesthetics.com or just drop by
Rock with us at The Promise Ball Gala
- Saturday November 11, 2017
- At the Phoenician Resort
- I get to be the Chair!
- We can raise money and have so much fun--- dinner, cocktails, live and silent auction, and dancing!
The Promise Ball Gala was listed in the Phoenix Business Journal as one of the top five Galas in the Valley in 2016. The evening will be attended by more than 600 members of our community, representing some of the Valley’s leading business, civic and cultural leaders. The money raised by the Promise Ball is used to help find a cure for type 1 diabetes. Should you be interested in attending this spectacular evening or making a tax-deductible donation to fund JDRF’s research for a cure for type 1 diabetes please contact Karyn at the JDRF office at email@example.com or 602.224.1819. You can view ticket information online at jdrfpromiseballphoenix.org
Susan Van Dyke, MD