Shape Up for Summer
Five Ways to Achieve Your Best Summer Body Ever
Who doesn’t dread the first sign of bikini season? After months of incredible spring weather, blossoming flowers, irresistible patio dining, and schedules packed full of social events, most of us aren’t prepared to hop into our bathing suits. Sure, the thought of this alone can be terrifying, but with new technology comes quick and easier-than-ever solutions to feel good and strut in style. Here are our top 5 non-invasive ways to get in shape:
- CoolSculpting: Pinching an extra inch here or there? With CoolSculpting’s innovative new fat reduction treatment, if you can pinch it, it can be treated in one hour flat. Drop in during your lunch hour or in-between errands and reduce your bulge by up to 25% with little to no downtime. Plus, should you need a little extra help, repeat the treatment within a few weeks for even greater results.
- Liposonix: One treatment, one hour, one size smaller - that about says it all. This non-invasive fat reduction treatment utilizes ultrasonic waves to eliminate fat from multiple areas of the body. In a few weeks your pants will fit better, and you will experience a new level of confidence in your swimsuit!
- Thermage Body: Even when you are looking and feeling good, cellulite can be an unwanted distraction. The key to cellulite elimination is to stimulate new collagen in the dermal layer of the skin to firm up the “cottage cheese” that has developed on your thighs over the long cold winter. Enjoy results that last for years with one treatment.
- Triactive: Relax with this mild cellulite treatment. Combining a low energy laser with a massaging action, this series of 30 minute treatments delivers smoother thighs perfect for accenting your swimsuit body on that Hawaiian island vacation!
- LightSheer Laser Hair Reduction: Even a perfect body can go unappreciated when unwanted hair is poking out of that adorable suit. LightSheer offers a series of treatments that will permanently eliminate unwanted bikini-line hair.
These easy, quick and often cost-effective treatments will get you ready in time, but don’t delay, summer vacation is just around the corner!