About VIVEVE Geneveve
VIVEVE Geneveve® treatment is used to improve women’s lives (and the lives of their significant other) through intimate wellness. Viveve uses RF technology with integrated contact cooling to safely and effectively treat the conditions of vaginal rejuvenation that include pain, lubrication, sexual function, arousal, orgasm, desire, urinary incontinence, and overactive bladder (frequency).
The treatment is clinically proven to:
- Improve vaginal laxity (looseness or overstretched vaginal wall)
- Increase vaginal lubrication and reduce painful intercourse
- Improve stress or urge incontinence, bladder leakage or frequency
- Increase vaginal sensitivity for improved intimacy
- Increase quality and intensity of climax
VIVEVE Geneveve® Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is The VIVIVE Geneveve® Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment?
- A. Geneveve® is the breakthrough treatment used to improve woman’s lives (and the lives of their significant other) through intimate wellness.
Q. What are the benefits to the Viveve Geneveve® treatment?
- A. Viveve uses RF technology with integrated contact cooling to safely and effective treat the conditions of vaginal rejuvenation that include pain, lubrication, sexual function, arousal, orgasm, desire, urinary incontinence, and overactive bladder (frequency). The treatment is clinically-proven to: improve vaginal laxity (looseness or overstretched vaginal wall), increase vaginal lubrication and reduce painful intercourse, improve stress or urge incontinence, bladder leakage or frequency, increase vaginal sensitivity for improved intimacy, increase quality and intensity of climax
Q. Is my Vagina really aging and do I need Vaginal Rejuvenation?
- A. Yes, like all body tissues. Aging in the vagina can lead to many problems for women that can disrupt their daily lives and their intimate relationships. Signs of aging can be dryness, bladder leakage, or stress urinary incontinence, vaginal atrophy, pain during intercourse, decreased climax, laxity or looseness from an overstretched vaginal wall, tears or a thinner wall in general.
Q. What is the technology in the VIVEVE Geneveve®?
- A. The Geneveve® treatment uses clinically-proven cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) to uniformly deliver gentle volumetric heating while cooling delicate surface tissue. This unique technology stimulates the body’s natural rejuvenation process to give soft tissue in the vagina a more youthful tone and resiliency.
Q: Is the VIVEVE Geneveve® procedure safe?
- A: Geneveve® is clinically proven to be both safe and effective. With just one gentle 30-minute treatment, you’ll be back to regular activities after the procedure and start to feel results.
Q. What makes the VIVEVE Geneveve® procedure unique?
- A. The Geneveve® holds all the patents on this RF technology and is global leader for these breakthrough treatments, which is finally here in the US. It also reaches deeper than other technologies on the market.
Q. Why should I Get Geneveve® VS other RF treatments? (Thermiva, etc)
- A. The Viveve Geneveve® is just a single Treatment vs. a series of several treatments with other technologies. It is also safe, comfortable (no pain), and energy is driven deeper for longer sustainable results. Proven clinical studies substantiate its results, and has a 98% satisfaction rate.
Q. Why Get Geneveve® VS. C02 (Diva, Femillift, Mona Lisa, etc)
- A. The Geneveve® is a single treatment vs multiple treatments needed with other devices on the market. The energy goes deeper than anything out there to drive deeper for longer sustainable results. Geneveve® is safe, has no pain, and is proven to tightening more than other devices. Results can be seen very quickly after treatments, versus other devices which take more time to rebuild the resurfaced tissue.
Q. How long is the Viveve Geneveve® treatment?
- A. The Geneveve® treatment only takes approximately 30 minutes to complete in our office.
Q. Is the procedure painful?
- A. Most women experience a sensation of heating and cooling during the treatment, but usually no pain or discomfort.
Q. Are there any side effects during or after the treatment?
- A. Most women don’t experience any side effects during or after the treatment.
Q. Can I go back to work right after the treatment?
- A. Yes. In most cases, you can return to normal activity immediately following your treatment.
Q. How long should I wait to have vaginal intercourse after the treatment?
- A. We recommend that you wait 48 hours after your treatment before having vaginal penetration. This allows the treated tissue to begin recovery and start the collagen restoration process.
Q. How many applications of the Geneveve® do I need to see results?
- A. Only 1 treatment. Unlike other medical devices delivering radio frequency pulses to improve vaginal collagen and elastin, the more advanced and effective Geneveve® treatment takes only one 30 minute treatment in our office.
Q. How soon will I see improvement after the treatment?
- A: Most women feel improvement within a few weeks, with noticeable improvement in sensitivity, tightness, reduction or elimination of stress incontinence within 6 to 9 weeks.
Q. How long does the treatment last?
- A. The treatment is designed to last a year and for some women, lasts longer.
Q. How do I learn more or set up a consultation about this treatment?
- A. Call us at 480-948-5045 to set up a consultation about the Geneveve® treatment and to see if it’s right for you.