Thirty four years, 34 wonderful years, I have been at this, actually longer if you count the 5 years of residency and 4 years of medical school. What have I been doing all these years? What do I have to show for the 15,695 (and counting) hours of living, breathing and sleeping medicine?
Fillers were my first love, back when I started there was only one filler and it lasted about 6 weeks. Now we have a dozen lasting up to 2 years. Facial volumizers and refining fillers give me an artist’s palette to sculpt and transform a face in ways I could not have imagined.
My other infatuation is the laser. One of the first lasers was the very aggressive CO2, it was back in the 80s. That machine was great for burning off warts and tattoos and that was about it. My happiest patient was a gentleman who had a tattoo that said Mary that I burned off for him (his wife was Debbie). He didn’t mind the scar. It was the best we could do at the time. Now there are hundreds of energy based devices that we use for everything from wrinkle reduction and skin tightening to cellulite and fat reduction with spectacular results, scars are no longer part of the treatment.
With today’s injectables and energy based devices we can treat virtually EVERYTHING!!
Let me list just a few things we can treat:
- FACE forehead wrinkles, uneven eyebrows,frown lines, 11’s dark circles, eye bags, hollow eyes, flat cheeks, saggy earlobes, crooked noses, thin lips, gummy smiles, small chins, weak jaws, jowls, double chins, fat chins, smile lines, marionettes, laugh lines, red face
- NECK/CHEST neck lines, neck cords, turkey neck, chest wrinkles
- HANDS/ARMS boney hands, liver spots
- BODY too much sweat, too much hair, not enough hair, too much odor, droopy arms, bat wings, bra fat, love handles, muffin tops, spare tire, stretch marks, mommy tummies, dad bods, saggy butts, cellulite, loose skin, dimpled skin, crepey skin, fat knees,
- SKIN brown spots, sagging skin, poor tone, rough texture, big pores,
- SCARS surgical scars, acne scars, traumatic scars,
I could go on but just come on down to our open house and see for yourself.