10 Years of Open Houses
We have been doing open houses for a long time. Our first was in 2006 and about 400 people showed up. We were thinking maybe one hundred, two hundred at the most. We were overwhelmed, in a good way, although it was tough to manage a party where twice as many people show up as you are prepared for.
That first open house was billed as our 20th anniversary so it was a big deal to me. Actually I founded the practice in 1985 so technically it was our 21st anniversary, close enough.
The goals were to celebrate a couple of decades of serving Scottsdale, to offer our loyal patients discounts, to introduce ourselves to new patients and above all to educate. I love to teach. In fact I feel that a lot of what I do is educating. How can you make a decision on anything without knowing the facts? I believe that my job is to give you enough information to be able to make a decision and to promise that I will not let you make a bad decision. The days of “I’m the doctor, I will tell you what you need” are thankfully long gone (or at least they should be).
Now we celebrate our 30th anniversary. Actually, it is our 32nd but, close enough. Technology and science have advanced so much that much of what we do now we didn’t really think about 10 years ago and couldn’t even conceive of 30 years ago. What a great opportunity for me to do some teaching! New products, new injectables, new energy-based devices and new options for living the life you want.
Here is a short list of what we are highlighting.
- Permanent sweat, odor and hair reduction in the armpits
- A cellulite solution that actually works and lasts years, if not forever
- Better and more effective permanent fat reduction for any area of the body
- The non surgical answer to the dreaded double chin, with permanent results
- Never before available options to rejuvenate the entire body including the very common condition of vaginal laxity
- Fillers that last longer and do more for mid facial lifting and lip rejuvenation
- Skin care products that give instant lift
Please come by on Feb 18th between 10 and 2 and learn about what is new and what is still gold standard. Hang out with us, have some snacks, attend educational talks, ask questions, save money, bid on our silent auction benefiting JDRF, participate in a skin care raffle and have a great time! I look forward to seeing you.
Learn more about our Open House here!