Time for a Face Lift
It happens to many of us baby boomers. Time to think about a face lift. Well, Van Dyke Aesthetics is no exception. After 30 years of working hard to keep Scottsdale pretty, it is time to look at ourselves. The midlife crisis has created a fresh excitement with embracing a brave new world.
I have been a doctor since 1980. I have always been a proud baby boomer. We are the big fat bulge in the population that occurred in the post WW II era (1946 to 1964). We have driven the market for just about everything in the US for decades. The market place has catered to all of our phases.
Now it is time to share our world.
Welcome to the millennials, born between 1981 and 1997. They marry later, have kids later, prefer city to suburb, rent don’t own homes and if they have a car they probably rent that too. The sharing economy is their idea (Uber, airbnb).
More importantly: health (good eating and exercise) and technology are highly valued. So is appearance, especially important is to look great online. The selfie is as natural and important now as the family snap shots were for decades ago.
As I humbly acknowledge that time moves on I also embrace the new paradigm.
You will notice a few changes around Van Dyke Aesthetics this year that will improve the experience of all our clients, new and long term alike.
- New Name: Van Dyke Aesthetics better reflects our devotion to all things cosmetic.
- New Entrance: We will be opening up the courtyard, revealing a gorgeous wrought iron door and new pavers welcoming you.
- New Exterior: Lighter brighter paint, signage, building and landscape illumination.
- New Lobby: An open reception area will enable staff to interact with you more easily and address all of your needs. We will be upgrading the flat screen to keep you informed of the latest procedures and products. Comfortable and streamlined furnishings are coming, you will never want to leave!
- New Retail Space: Skin Care is crucial to what we do. Our new built-in displays, testing and teaching desk and video skin care instruction will ensure that you get the best products customized for you.
- New Interior: Window coverings, flooring, paint and art will freshen our space and invigorate all who visit.
2016 is going to be a great start for the next 30 years!